Walmart is one of my “go to ” stores for many reason’s, but my top 5 reason’s are :
- I really love their price matching policy!. Not only does it save me money, but time and gas!
- The policy on allowing you to have the FULL VALUE of the coupon regardless of the price of the product is HUGE for me and as a result I enjoy the “overages” that this allows me and put that money towards the other items I am purchasing.
- The volume of products they bring into their stores mean’s that I can get 4-6 of an item that my family uses most times!.
- The online site I use quite a bit, checking on clearances, rollback items or just generally checking prices of items to see if I can get it cheaper than “sales”. An example of this is the Oasis Tetra packs of juice. Walmart’s regular price on these is $2.25 for the pack of 8 whereby the “sales” I have seen over the past 3-4 weeks show at $3.00 a pack…hmmm how is this a true “sale”? Combine with a coupon at Walmart….GOLD ( $2.25 – $1.50 coupon). Now to wait for a Walmart Sale/Rollback/Clearance and pick up a few of these for the grandchildren.
- They have a COUPON SITE! CLICK HERE
It is incredibly easy to check Walmart’s online site and go into their Clearance section, you can even search by category or by price range! CLICK HERE for their site, then I simply type in Clearance and click the magnifying glass.
To search by price it is again easy, once in the clearance section, on the left hand side of the page simply scroll down until you see the price categories. Then just take a look and see what is there 🙂
The Rollback section in their site is also a great tool that I use regularly. Again, you just never know what you will find there and OFTEN you will find that these prices are across Canada. If you don’t want the trip to find out, call your store and ask or the site often will tell you what is available in your store!
Just type in Rollback’s as you do for Clearance items and you can also search by category or by price!
Take some time, become familiar with their site, it could save you quite a bit of money in your families budget!