AIR MILES TIPS
PICK A FEW REWARD CARDS TO FOCUS ON, you can have several cards but if you have a few that you focus on your success rate is higher.
- Lawton’s often has Air miles offers, buy $100 gift card get 95 air miles, these cards can be used at Sobeys a member advised. Also check their flyer for the bonus’s on specific items.
- Sobeys gift cards, often Sobeys will have promotions buy a $100 gift card and get so much off or so many Air Miles. These cards are good at Sobeys of course, Lawton’s, Fast Fuel, Needs & Shell stations with Needs according to some of our members. Check at the store prior to purchasing where the cards can be used.
- Does your Credit Card give you bonus’s …ie BMO air miles Mastercard? AMEX with special Bonus’s for Airmiles..check your card out!
- Sobeys “My Offer’s” app. This is your free app on your phone, or you can download on your computer and use your card. Often you will find not only % or $ off certain groceries but also bonus air miles on certain products per week. Make sure you load your card. On the My Offer’s often there is a promotion ie spend $25 and receive bonus Air Miles. Great to use coupons or FPCS for these! Make sure the purchase makes sense, I never buy items I wouldn’t have purchased to get the points.
- Sobeys, check your flyer, if you shop at Sobey’s there are always Airmiles promotions on specific items that you are purchasing.
- NSLC, make sure you present your Air Miles card when shopping there. Often at Christmas there are bonus Air Miles on specific items.
- Check the stores that offer Air miles
Budget…If you have to rent a car this is worth looking into.
Holiday Inn…staying at a Hotel, check the rates/miles as it has to make sense to do this.
And More…check https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Home
- Check into the Current “Shop The Block” Promotion https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Home offer’s up to 2,000 Air Miles